Our client is global and transforming their business and have a major hiring campaign for senior level talent in the Architecture organization. Senior IT leadership directing this transformation are from large global companies who are experienced with leading successful agile organizations. They are committed to Agile approach, Lean process improvement initiatives and training across the organization.
Design business solutions in response to specific business needs that are fit for purpose, compliant and adhere to all our client’s operational, architectural and design standards and principles. Ensure the integrity of solution designs from concept through implementation, balancing the architectural concerns of projects with concerns of the enterprise. Ensure consideration of all design alternatives and provide technical guidance to wider project team and business stakeholders.
Solution architecture/Design responsibilities under the direction and management of a Lead Domain/EA Architect with accountability to Project and Program Delivery Manager Main Interfaces:
- Identify, Own and Support the Delivery of technical solutions for assigned project
- Provide all design related services, at the blueprinting level under the direction of a Lead Domain/EA Architect, Project Manager.
- Market Analysis of the Solution Options
- Target State Solution view, Capabilities and Services View
- Options Analysis & Solution Recommendations including technology and deployment options & Interface needs
- Ensure the integrity of solution designs through detail design, build and implementation.
- Provide thought leadership on innovative technical solutions to business stakeholders.
- Identify options that maximize reuse and minimize overheads to operating budgets.
- Ensure that solutions conform to our client’s Enterprise Architecture.
- Ensure solutions are compliant to our client’s policies.
- Furthering and promote the Strategic vision of Enterprise and Domain Architecture.
- Obtain all required approvals.
- Enterprise/Domain Architecture to understand the Enterprise Architecture for our client.
- Enterprise Architecture team/Domain Architecture for Architecture governance.
- Business Stakeholders, Business Analysts, Relationship Managers to understand business requirements.
- Digital Risk and Security to ensure compliance.
- Service Delivery Partners to ensure design requirements are accurately addressed within the physical infrastructure.
- Centres of Excellence for methods, good practice and consultancy.
- Service Transition team to ensure the architectural solutions are designed to operate.
- The broader architecture community of our client through the Architecture Community of Practice.
Experience with the areas below would be a big plus:
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience applying standard architectures and patterns within solution designs.
- 7-10 years of Experience developing Solution Architectures.
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques, tools and requirements gathering.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and design practices.
- Knowledge of various hosting environments and platforms.
- Knowledge of integration techniques.
- Minimum of 5 years solution design experience at an enterprise level.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills at project stakeholder level.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Complex Capital Delivery business processes
- Best Practices in Complex Capital Delivery
- Knowledge of latest Complex Capital Delivery tools market options
- Experience in Complex Capital Delivery implementations
Interested candidates send an updated word version of your resume to Tim Weldon at email@example.com and call him 617.315.8208.